- Students will explore various ways to enter and explore natal charts depending on the questions that clients present.
- Students will have the opportunity to use and improve their critical thinking skills in peer review.
- Students will use who, what, where, when and how questions to identify key issues in the chart.
- Students will gain ways to integrate the Sun, Moon and Ascendant factors in the chart.
- Students will use hemisphere, quadrant and nodal analysis if asked to locate major themes in the life.
- Students will explore and use methods of identifying potentials in relationship, employment, and money via the natal chart.
- Students will understand the principal ethical issues connected with astrological sessions.
Students in this highly interactive 10-week course will meet live on a regular basis to work on delineation. They will also have a course website for further materials and discussion.
W104 is recommended for students intending to see clients
Students who have completed the Fundamentals in Natal Astrology program certificate will receive a $100 discount coupon for this course.