Donations of Products and Services
Kepler is grateful for the many individuals who have donated books, magazines and property. This has enabled us to build a wonderful astrological library and to use the proceeds from the sale of products and property to help with our continued operations.
A special thanks to:
- Mark Douglas for his donations of land and for being so amazingly supporter of Kepler and its goals.
- Boxes of new books from Nico March
- Barbara Somerfield / Aurora Press and her donation of many new books
- Jody Scott (author of novels Passing for Human, I Vampire) for the donation of her entire collection of Dell Horoscope.
- A very special thank you also goes to Michael Munkasey who donated over 1200 books to the Kepler College Library!
- A thank you to ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research) for donating many boxes of books to Kepler College!
- A special thank you to Doris Hebel for donating her books to the Kepler Library
- A special thank you to Walter Cambra for his ongoing donations of magazines and his writings and articles.
- A special place in our thanks is reserved for Astrology Et Al and Maggie, Laura and Greg Nalbandian for providing office space until we were in a position to lease our Administrative office and including Kepler information in their mailings.
In addition, Kepler wants to express its appreciation for the various astrological organizations and businesses that have supported us over the yeras.
- Lois Rodden's Data Bank. The most comprehensive source of birth and event data available. www.astrodatabank.com for including a press releases about Kepler.
- Mountain Astrologer for publishing articles and updates
- AFAN and ISAR for publishing updates about Kepler developments in their newsletter, and allowing Kepler to use its mailing list. Thank you also to NCGR for helping spread the word!
- ACS for graciously permitting Kepler to use its extensive mailing list for our fund drive.
- ASPECTS magazine for donating ad space
- Llewellyn Publishing for donating ad space in several publications!