Every term includes both electives (some of which may only be offered once per year) and regularly scheduled Certificate courses. Live meetings will be recorded and students will receive a copy of the recording as part of their tuition.
- Click here for information about enrollment and tuition.
- Click here for information on required materials for your course
In addition to the lecture, these intensive courses have:
- Accsess to a student resource center
- Access to online library materials
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Some courses have quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding
- Some courses have additional written assignments that are uploaded for direct instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
Students in the initial Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.
Below are courses that are available for this term:
E260 Mesoamerican AstrologyINDEPENDENT STUDY. Instructor: Bruce Scofield, PhD In Mesoamerican astrology, multiple units of time become signs. Learn how to work with this fascinating and unique tradition! There are four major, world-class astrological traditions: The Western astrological tradition that grew out of the Near East, Mediterranean and Arab cultures; Indian astrology (Jyotish) that was strongly influenced by Greek astrology around 300 B.C.;… Read More
E400 Astronomy for AstrologersINDEPENDENT STUDY. Instructor: Bruce Scofield. Astronomy and astrology have the same origins in the explorations and explanations of the visual sky. Astronomy is the study of the nature, motions and history of the Earth's cosmic environment, astrology is the study of how the cosmic environment affects Earth and its inhabitants. In this course, specifically designed for Kepler College students, we will emphasize… Read More
E520B Calling and the Soul's TransformationsInstructors; Joseph Crane and Enid Newberg (6-week course) Is there a connection between our soul, the larger universe, and our calling in life? Can astrology help us with these questions?
E550 Vocational AstrologyThis course counts as an elective. Read More
Information on taking courses