The purpose of this intensive 10-week course is not to engage in medical practice as understood legally. But these traditional tools can help the astrologer offer specialized services to their clients, mainly concerning the timing and circumstances of medical care provided by licensed practitioners.
CS102 Traditional Medical Astrology - Syllabus for the Full Course:
- Hippocrates and the Homeopathy/Allopathy Debate
- Humors, Lifestyles and Wellness/ How to Use the Elements
- Vitality and Longevity
- The Body, Health and Disease in the Natal Chart
- The Spirit, Health and Disease in the Natal Chart
- The Houses and their Meanings & Uses.
- Parts of the Body Chronic Tendencies (Physical or Mental) and their Magnitude
- Crisis and the Development of Disease
- The Medical Master Piece.
- Required book: J. Lee Lehman, Traditional Medical Astrology
This intensive 10-week course includes a coursesite with weekly assignments, discussion forum and resource materials along with 90 minutes of online lectures, questions and exercises per week. Exercises, discussions and feedback are designed to help ensure students understand the material. The live online lectures are recorded and available for student download.
Prerequisites: Students should be fully comfortable with basic astrological symbolism and essential dignities.
CS100 Essential Dignities Workshop or equivalent is required or check with the instructor
This course can be used as an elective for the diploma program.