- $40.00 one time registration fee for new students
- $530.00 - 10 weeks, 4 unit course (regular certificate course)
- $150.00 - 10 weeks, 1 unit course (Chart calculation courses)
- $10-$50 for books and other materials
Upon request and approval by the instructor, some courses can be taken over two terms. However, payment must be received before starting the first term.
A unit reflects the amount of time involved.
Expect to spend at least 2-3 hours working on the material per unit per week.
Our certificate courses are designed as intensive study. Most students find they spent at least 8 hours per week working on the material (via readings, audio-video presentations, online discussion forums, assignments, live sessions, quizzes and tests)
As part of their tuition, students enrolled in a certificate course also receive:
- Access to the MDM Electronic Library
- Access to student resources
- Access to the online conference service to create student study groups or focus groups
- Recordings of the live meetings in their classes
- Three additional months access to their courses after the term has ended to give them time to complete work or download lectures and presentations.
Please note that our instructors own the content of their courses (the COPYRIGHT). They have spent many hours preparing their materials, including written lectures, presentations, videos, and more. It is a violation of copyright and a lousy ethical decision to reuse these materials without the express written permission of the instructor.
Additional types of courses:
$10 to $25 Paid webinars/workshops (generally 2-4 hours in length)
$100 to $295 focus seminars and workshops. These are courses that meet in an online conference call and generally do not have additional homework and may not have a course site with additional materials.
Students in non-certificate courses will receive a link to download a copy of the recorded classes. They can also participate in online focus groups or study groups by paying $10 per quarter.